We AOS Products are leading manufacturer, exporter, and bulk supplier of Black Pepper Oil. We manufacture 100 % pure and natural oils
which complies with the world standards. We are ISO 9001-2015, HACCP, HALAL and GMP certified. We offer pure and natural oils at affordable prices. These products are formulated using finest class chemicals and latest methodology as per the predefined industry norm under the direction of specialist professionals. As one of the largest manufacturers for Essential Oils, Spice Oils
and Mint products, we always look forward for better quality & service standards for our valued customers. We work very hard in achieving consistency and perfection in quality. We keep on enhancing our quality standards year on year to maintain the products as per International Standards.Extraction Process-
Black pepper is extracted from berries of plant Piper nigrum by steam distilled method. The unripe, sun-dried peppercorns (fruit) are used for the extraction of the oil.Properties-
Black pepper aroma is spicy, musky, warm and its fragrance is strong and sharp which stimulates energies.Blending-
Black pepper is nicely blends with Lemon, Lime, Lavender, Sandalwood, Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Juniper, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove, Ginger oil, Coriander, Grape fruit, Fennel, Frankincense , Citrus, spice and floral.Composition-
Its components are – Limonene, Pinene, Myxene, Phllandrene, β- Bisabolene, Sabienen, Linalool, Pinacarveol, α- Termineol, Camphene and α- Terpenene.Black Pepper is rich in minerals and Vitamin- Ca, Mn, Fe, Vitamin-K, β- Carotene, Phosphorus, Potassium and Selenium.Uses & Benefits-
Specification of Black Pepper Oil: Botanical Source:
- It is used as aperients because it helps in cleansing of intestine and cure infections in digestive and excretory system.
- It is helpful in digestion as it promotes secretion of digestive juices like acids and bile in stomach or facilitates digestion.
- It has antispasmodic property as it provides relief in cramps, muscle pulls, spasms or convulsions.
- It is rich source of antioxidants as it protect body from damage by oxidants i.e. free radicals.
- It is used in treatment of chronic rheumatism, arthritis and gout as it is warming so it stimulate and improves circulation and gives relief.
Piper Nigrum Appearance:
Colorless free flowing clear liquid. Odor:
Strong, aromatics and characteristic. Solubility:
Soluble in 3 vol. ethanol (95%).